West Wycombe Golf Club. Bucks.
The club was founded in 1893.
The professional in the mid 1890s was C Blanchard.
The following is from the 1905 Nisbet's Golf Yearbook; Membership of 20; Hon. secretary - G D K Bannerman; Entrance fee 21s, and Subs 21s, ladies 10s/6d; Station three quarters of a mile. The nine-hole course is on common land, the greens being very good.
The club disappeared before WW1.