St Neots Golf Club, Cambs.
The original course was founded in October 1890 and was laid out on the common where the golfers were only permitted to play on designated weekdays. The club played on the common for over twenty years, it moved to its current location in 1912.
Result of a match played at St Neots against Burghley Park on Saturday 22nd February 1895.
|St Neots||Burghley Park|
|A C McNish||3||Rev R C Faihfull||0|
|Col Broughton||0||W L de B Thorold||7|
|J A Ennals||9||E Carroll||0|
|J C Duberly||0||Rev T Ward||4|
|S Fuller||0||H V Iggulden||4|
|A B Brackenbury||3||R Wych junr||0|
|P C Tomson||5||C Hunt||0|
|Rev N Royds||0||E W Phillips||2|