Chatteris Golf Club, Cambridgeshire.
The club was in existence prior to WW1 although the exact foundation date has not yet been found. A 9 hole course the membership peaked at 50 in the 1920s reducing to 30 by closure. Sunday afternoon play was allowed after noon. The station at Chatteris was 1 ½ miles away. Visitors’ fees were 1/- a day, 5/- a week and 10/- a month.
|1910-12||Alfred Bunting (p)|
|1922||W H Pearson, NP&U Bank, Chatteris Dr R E Dix, Market Hall, Chatteris.||? Bedford (g)|
|1923-30s||W H Pearson||W J Barker (g)|
|1940-47||Ian Ruston , Aylesbury House, Chatteris.||W J Barker (g)|