Ely Golf Club, Cambridgeshire.
A 9 hole course founded in 1893. Sunday play was not allowed. The station at Ely was 1 mile away.
Visitors’ fees throughout were 1/- a day, 5/- a week and 10/- a month.
In 1914 the secretary was F Roberson, The Close, Ely. Entrance’ fee for gentlemen was 5/- and ladies 2/6. Subs for gents £1/5/0 and ladies 15/-.
Throughout the 1920s the secretary was B B Saunders, Lynn Road, Ely who later moved to Bank House, Minster Place.
Ely Golf Club had disappeared by 1930.