Kimbolton Golf Club, Cambridgeshire.
Founded 1902. In 1914 the Kimbolton Golf Club was in the County of Huntingdonshire. The secretary was E Robinson, Stoneley Cottage, Huntingdon. A 9 hole course with a membership of 30. There was no entry fee. Subs’ were 15/- or £1/1/0 for two in one family. Visitors’ fees were 1/- a day, 2/6 a week. Sunday play was not allowed. The stations were at Kimbolton 3 miles and St Neots 8 miles away.
Kimbolton Golf Club disappeared after WW1.