March Golf Club, Cambridgeshire.
Founded 1923, the club had the first three courses in fairly quick succession. The first course was on farmland at Cavalry Barn Farm. The club had to give this site up in 1925 when the local council acquired it for housing development. The second course was at Badgeney, this was a seasonal course, October to April, the land was required for grazing from May to September and this arrangement was never going to fulfil the clubs needs. In the late 1920s land became available at Hatchfords Farm and the club made its third move. It carried on at this location until 1961 when the farmer decided to sell the farm and land.
The club moved to its present location at Froggs Abbey in May 1962.