Ramsey Golf Club, Hollow Lane, Ramsey, Cambs.
A nine hole course which first appeared after WW1. The station at Ramsey was 1 mile away. Sunday play allowed without caddies. Local hotel was the Lion.
In 1923 the secretary at Ramsey Golf Club (at this time in Huntingdonshire), Hollow Lane, Ramsey was W W Whitehouse, Brownlow Ash, Ramsey. Membership stood at 35. Visitors’ fees were 2/- a day, 7/6 a week and £1 a month.
The club’s last appearance was in 1928 when the secretary was C Flowers, Biggin, Ramsey. Membership at this time was 45. Visitors’ fees were 1/6 a day, 5/- a week and 12/6 a month.