West Wratting Park Golf Club, Cambridgeshire.
Founded in 1894. A 9 hole private club with 50 members. In 1914 the secretary was W N Cobbold.
In the club’s last appearance in 1924, the secretary was W L B Hayter, West Wratting, Cambs. Because of its status as a strictly private club, visitors were not admitted. Amateur record holder was G Martin 34. The station at Six Mile Bottom was 4 ½ miles away.