Heanor & District Golf Club, Derbyshire.
Founded in 1909.
It was reported in May 1910 that the opening of the Heanor and District clubs nine hole course at Kidsby Park had been postponed due to the death of King Edward. The course was due to be opened on Saturday 7th May by Mr C S Marshall, Shipley.
In 1914 the secretary was J Severn. A 9 hole course with a membership of 53. Entry fees were £1/1/0 and subs £1/1/0. Visitors’ fees were 1/- a round and1/6 a day. Sunday play was not allowed. The GNR station at Heanor Gate was 7 mintes away.
Heanor & District Golf Club disappeared after WW1.