Clayesmore School Golf Course, Enfield.
The nine-hole course was instituted in 1897.
It was recorded as Claysmore (no "e") on the 1896 Ordnance Survey Map.
It was reported that "Gourlay Dunn, of Princes Club, Mitcham, and Bournemouth, has lately laid out a nine-hole course on the Clayesmore School estate, Enfield, which is described in the official report as follows; "The turf throughout the course is excellent, also the putting green, the length round being about one and half miles. There are plenty of hazards, consisting of ponds, hedges, ditches, and in most holes a straight drive has to be made off the tee, as trees on either side will catch a sliced or pulled ball."
The Google Map below pinpoints the location of the former course.