Nast Hyde Golf Club. Hatfield, Herts.
It was reported in February 1910 of the opening of a new railway station at Great Nast Hyde, about a mile from Hatfield, on the 1st February. The new station had been built to serve a fine new residential site, and, among other features will be an eighteen hole golf course.
In 1914 the secretary was Colonel Schreiber and the professional E Gow. An 18 hole undulating course on good turf, well drained on gravel soil. There was no entry fee. Subs for gents were £3/3/0 and ladies £1/1/0. Visitors’ fees were 1/- a round at anytime. Sunday play with caddies was allowed. There were stations at Hatfield 1 ½ miles and Nast Hyde ¾ mile away.