Holms Golf Club, Coalville, Leicestershire.
First appeared in the mid 1930s. From 1938 to 1949 the secretary was F H Blunt, 99 Forrest Rd, Coalville. The professional and greenkeeper was R W Simons. A 9 hole course with a membership of 160. The SSS was 70 with a Par of 72. The professional course record was held by R W Simons with a score of 65. Visitors’ fees were 1/6 a round. Sunday Play was allowed and the club was licensed. The station at Bardon Hill was ¼ mile away.
The Holms Golf Club had disappeared by 1951.
The Google Map below pinpoints the location of the former Bardon Hill railway station which was a quarter of a mile from the Holms golf course.