Kibworth Golf Club, Leicestershire.
Founded 1904. The original Course was laid out to the north west of Kibworth alongside the LMSR railway line.
It moved to its current location at Weir Road in the early 1960s.
In 1913 the secretary was Geo Ree and the professional J A Minchin. Entry fee was 10/6 and subs £2/2/0, ladies £1/1/0. 9 holes. Visitors' fees 1/- a day and 2/6 a week. Sunday play was not allowed.
Following WW2 the secretary was F Payne, 26 High Street, Kibworth, and the greenkeeper C Grainger. The 9 hole course had a Par and SSS of 72, professional course record 66, unfortunately no name. Visitor’s fees, 2/6 a day, 5/- at weekend and Bank Holidays.
In 1961 prior to the relocation the secretary was R A Court, The Old Malt House, Great Glen. The professional was Eric Smith and the greenkeeper A Mould. Nine holes of 2,666 yards and a SSS of 68. Amateur course record, H Hurst 69. Membership of 240. Visitor’s fees, 5/- a round, 7/6 a day, weekend and Bank Holiday 7/6 a round, 10/- a day.