Open Search -

Like us on Facebook


Course Atlas -

Course Atlas



Please consider supporting our efforts.

Amount: 


Spilsby & District Golf Club, Lincs.

In 1902 Spilsby was listed as a winter club. The professional was A E Coote.

No further information was found until 1922 when the secretary was J S Custance, Boston Road, Spilsby, Lincs, and the greenkeeper C Smith. A 9 hole course with a membership of 60. Visitors’ fees were 1/- a day, 4/- a week and 10/- a month. The station at Spilsby was 1 mile away.

The secretary had moved in the mid 1920s and was now at “Welham House” Queen Street, Spilsby. Membership in 1925/6 was 50. Local hotels were the White Hart and Shades.

Spilsby and District Golf Club disappeared in about 1927.

Spilsby & District Golf Club, Lincolnshire. Location of the former golf course.

Location of the Spilsby course.