Lark Hill (Larkhill) Golf Club, Tetbury, Glos.
Founded 1901. The professional in 1905/6 was J Hall.
In 1914 the secretary was Captain G Henry. A 9 hole course with a membership of 100. The entry fee for gents was 10/- and ladies 5/-. Subs were gents £1/11/6 and ladies 10/6. Members living over 10 miles away paid, gents 10/6 and ladies 5/-. Visitors’ fees were 1/- a day. There were Stations at Tetbury 1 ½ miles and Culkerton 1 mile away.
In 1923 the secretary was W J Warn, Lark Hill Golf Club, Tetbury. The greenkeeper was B Cook. The amateur course record holder was Captain G Henry with a score of 78. Visitors’ fees on introduction were 2/- a day and 7/6 a week. Sunday play was allowed. Local hotels were the Talbot, White Hart, and Ormand’s Head.
In 1927 the secretary was F L Evans, telephone 66. Rest as 1923.
The course was still appearing in to the 1950s/60s. It would be interesting to find the exact closure date; any help would be appreciated.