Moreton-in-Marsh Golf Club, Gloucestershire.
In 1911 the secretary was T Hopper. From 1912 to 1914 the secretary was S Walker Gillam, telephone number 10. The greenkeeper was Thomas Handy. Described as a 9 hole field course of 2,301yds bogey 35 with bridges, gorse and a stream for hazards. There was a membership of 50. There was no entry fee. Subs were £1/1/0, a family of four paid £1/11/6. Visitors’ fees were 1/- a day, 2/6 a week and 5/- a month. Sunday play was not allowed. The railway station adjoined the course.
Moreton-in-Marsh Golf Club disappeared after WW1.