Bradwell Grove Golf Club, Burford, Oxfordshire.
Founded in 1900 when the secretary was J A Pott, Kencot, Lechlade. The course of nine holes was laid out in Bradwell Grove Park, the land was owned by W H Fox who was President of the club. The length of holes varied from 93 to 450 yards. The main hazards were sunken fences, roads and bushes. The clubhouse was about three miles from Alvescot GWR station. Entry fees were £1/1/0. Subs for gents were £1/1/0 and ladies 10/6. Family tickets £1/1/0 for the first member joining the club, 10/6 for other members of the same household. Visitors on introduction were allowed to play free of charge for three days, after which period they paid 5/- a week.
In 1914 the Secretary was R Dimsdale, Earl Leach, Lechlade, Gloucestershire. Club membership was 50. Visitors were required to be introduced by a member. Stations at Lechlade and Alvescot.
Bradwell Grove Golf Club disappeared after WW1.