Much Wenlock Golf Club, Shropshire.
The club first appeared in about 1907 and continued until about 1920. There was a 9 hole course to the west of the town which was just a short walk to the station. The Raven Hotel was near the links. Just prior to WW1 the secretary was Frank J Danks, Bull Ring, Much Wenlock. The club played matches against other Shropshire clubs.