Eccleshall Golf Club, Staffs.
Founded in 1897, the professional to 1900 was E Challinor. A 9 hole course, visitors’ fees were 1/- a day and 2/6d a week. The station at Norton Bridge was 4 miles away. Local hotels were the Royal Oak and the Crown. In 1914 subs for gents were £1/1/0 and ladies 10/6d, there was no entry fee.
|1906||Herbert Lee, Stone Road, Eccleshall.||A C Allen (am) 39|
|1912-14||Rev A Herbert Harrison, High Street, Eccleshall.|
|1920/30s||G A Williams.||A H Harrison (am) 35|
Eccleshall Golf Club had disappeared by 1935.