Staffordshire Golf Club.
Founded in 1891 and had a short life, probably closing in the late 1890s. The course was laid out on Stafford Common. Due to the grazing rights on the course many members became disillusioned and joined the nearby Cannock Chase Golf Club. This was not the end of golf on Stafford Common as the Stafford Artisans was formed prior to WW1 (see Kingston Hill Golf Club).