Findon Park Golf Club, Sacriston, Durham.
First appeared 1929 when the secretary was W S Gowland, "Parkhurst" Findon Hill, Sacriston, telephone Langley Park 173. The professional was J Ross and the greenkeeper J Harker. A 9 hole course. Visitors’ fees were 2/- a day. Sunday play allowed without caddies. Stations at Durham or Plowsworth both 3 miles away. There was a bus service from Durham which passed the course.
The clubs final appearance was in 1940 when the secretary was W Evetts, 5 South View, Sacriston. The 9 hole course had a SSS of 67 and a membership of 100.Visitors’ fees were now 1/-.