Middleton-in-Teesdale Golf Club, Durham.
Founded 1910. In 1914 the secretary was Alfred Howe, Rock, Villa, Middleton-in-Teesdale. A 9 hole course situated on the moor with a membership of 30. The entry fee was 5/- and the subs 15/-. Visitors’ fees were 1/- a day and 4/- a week. Sunday play was allowed without caddies. The railway station was ¼ mile away.
Middleton-in-Teesdale Golf Club disappeared in the early 1920s.