Coley Lane Golf Club, Wentworth, Rawmarsh, Rotherham.
The club first appeared in the mid 1930s. In 1935 the secretary was W V Long, 1 Knapton Avenue, Rawmarsh. The professional and green-keeper was J Bullivan. It was listed as a 9-hole course with a club membership of 120. Visitors’ fees were; 1/- a round and Sunday play was allowed. The station at Rotherham was 5 miles away.
From 1940 to its closure in the mid 1950s the secretary was still W V Long, the professional and green-keeper was now J E Rhodes. Visitors’ fees were now 1/6 a day. There was now a station at Wath-on-Dearne 2 miles away.