Craven Golf Club, Skipton, Yorks.
The club was founded in 1893.
It was reported in April 1893 that a club had been formed under the title of the Craven Golf Club. The course would be laid out at Gargrave. The prospects of the club were stated to be “very bright” and members who had joined were highly delighted with the course. It was “small in extent but possessed many features suitable to the game”. The following were the officers of the club; President, Sir Matthew W Wilson, Bart; treasurer, J H Bramwell, secretary, C J Turner; committee – Captain Preston, Rev L B Morris, R B Barrett, A H Bracewell, M Amcotts-Wilson and the Rev J R Leigh.
The club disappeared in the early 1900s the professional at the time was W Hartley.