Clayton-le-Moors Golf Club.
The following report appeared in the Burnley Express on Saturday 15th February 1913 - "Though only a month since its formation, the new Clayton-le-Moors Golf Club report a membership of 100 gentlemen, the requisite number of ladies, and a "waiting list" of a considerable length. An excellent piece of elevated land, 60 acres in extent, has been acquired, and links are in course of preparation, and it is expected they will be ready for opening in early March. Mr J T Kenyon jun., is the first captain of the club."
Nothing further found so far regarding this club. If anyone has any information please "Contact Us" via the website home page.