Bacup Golf Club, Lancs.
The original course was laid out at Cow Toot Farm. It was opened on 2nd July 1910 with a match between the Mayor of Bacup, Alderman John Henry Maden, who was also president of the club, and Joseph Entwistle, the club captain.
The club moved to Bankside Lane, the current course, in 1916.
The Google Map below pinpoints the location of Cow Toot farm, the clubs first course.