Cleveleys & Rossall Golf Club, Fleetwood, Lancs.
The club was appearing in a town guide prior to WW1, it continued until 1940. In the later years the secretary was T Brunton and the greenkeeper J Dearden. In the early years it was listed as being 18 holes, it had reduced to 9 holes (SSS of 66) by closure. Visitors’ fees were 2/6 a day and 10/- a week and Sunday play was allowed. Railway stations at Thornton, Blackpool and Fleetwood.