Ewhurst Golf Club, Surrey.
Founded 1909. In 1914 the secretary was George Johnston, Garland, Ewhurst and the professional was W Newell (1913 to 1915). A 9 hole sporting course with natural hazards. There was a membership of 109. Entry fees for gents were £2/2/0 and ladies £1/10/0. Subs for gents £2/2/0 and ladies £1/1/0. Visitors’ fees were 1/- half day, 2/- a day, 5/- a week and 15/- a month. Sunday play was allowed without caddies. Stations at LB&SCR 2 ½ mile and Ockley 5 miles.
Grid reference TQ09495,40450, co-ordinates 509495,140450.
Ewhurst Golf Club disappeared shortly after WW1.