Bognor Regis Golf Club, Sussex.
The club was founded 1892.
A nine-hole course was laid out in the centre of Bognor Regis, it continued at this location until 1906. The second course was between Bognor and Felpham, Ernest Gray the Littlehampton professional, who finished fifth in the Open Championship in 1906, laid out the new course. The opening ceremony took place in June 1906, a prominent feature of the course at Brook Lane was the Aldingbourne Rife.
Lord Bridport was elected president of the club in December 1905.
The club moved to its current location in 1922.