Christs Hospital Golf Club, West Horsham, Sussex.
Founded 1902/3. In 1914 the secretary was Reverend G Harris, Christs Hospital. The 9 hole course was situated to the south of Eastland Copse on Sharpenhurst Hill. The club had a membership of 40. There was no entry fee. Subs were gents £1/10/0 and ladies 10/6. Visitors had to be introduced and paid 1/- a day.
Christs Hospital Golf Club disappeared after WW1.
The Google Map below pinpoints the location of the course.