Pennance Golf Club, Falmouth.
First appeared after WW1 and could have been associated with the Falmouth Golf Club. In 1923 the secretary was J Rogers and the professional E V Pellow, who was also professional at Falmouth. Visitors’ fees were 2/6 a day. The station at Falmouth was 2 miles away.
In the mid 1920s the secretary was Dr A A Bearne, telephone 28. Visitors’ fees were 2/6 a day, 10/- a week and 30/- a month. Sunday play allowed after 2pm.
The club disappeared in 1928/9 when the secretary was F H Cunnack and the professional E V Pellow. 9 Holes with a membership of 150. Local hotel the Bay.