Budleigh Salterton Golf Club, Devon.
Founded 1894. The course ran towards the sea from the hill above Clammer Bridge on the River Offer. The clubhouse was situated near Otterton. Club professional from 1895 until 1898 was T Elliott.
The landowner planned a new course on the West Down and this was opened in March 1902 as East Devon Golf Club. Budleigh Salterton was closed, with the old clubhouse being moved to the new course where it was used as a storehouse.