Lundy Island Golf Club.
It was reported in May 1927 that Major L M P Sullivan, secretary of Southerndown Golf Club, had been praised for the laying out the course on Aclands Moor. It measured 2,630 yards, the longest hole was 410 yards, and the shortest 100 yards, bogey score was 36. Mr Llewellyn of Pontypridd, was appointed professional and "club man for the course."
The Lundy Island Golf Club had a short life, it disappeared in the 1930s.
The Google Map below pinpoints on Aclands Moor.