Cheddar Valley Golf Club, Somerset.
First appeared in 1921 when the professional was A G Sheppard. The course was situated to the East of the village and South of the Gorge.
From 1923 to the final appearance in 1926 the secretary was J F Hill, Springfield, Cheddar. The greenkeepers surname was Sergant. A 9-hole course. Visitors’ fees were 2/6 a day, 7/6 a week and 20/- a month. The nearest railway station was at Cheddar.