Clevedon Golf Club, (Old Course), Somerset.
In 1891 a course was laid out to the West of Clevedon. The Clevedon Mercury stated in 1892 that, “Clevedon is indebted to Mr H G Hill of Clevedon for the establishment of the only golf links in the neighbourhood; the links extending from Salthouse Fields to Wain’s Hill and to the field by the sea”. An 18 hole course was laid out, but there were constant problems with tide inundation. The club eventually moved to Walton Castle in 1906.
The Google Map below gives an approximate location of the former course.