Crewkerne Golf Club, Somerset.
The club was founded in 1911.
Result of a bogey competition played at the Crewkerne & District Golf Club in November 1912; Dr MacDermot, 6down; Rev S W E Gilliat, 6down; P G Perkins, 7down; J O Kemball, 7down. The Ladies' competition was won by Mrs Dashwood, runner-up Miss Gilliat.
In 1914 the secretary was R G Perkins, Bank House. The professional was H Lafolley. A 9 hole course with a membership of 70. Subs for gents were £1/1/0 and ladies 10/6. Visitors fees were 1/- a day, 5/- a week and 10/- a month. Sunday play was not allowed. The railway station was 3 miles away.
The Google Map below pinpoints Haselbury Mill, course adjoined.
Crewkerne Golf Club disappeared after WW1.