Corick Golf Club, Clogher, County Tyrone.
First appeared following WW1. In 1922 the secretary was A B Bradbury, Ulster Bank, Clogher, County Tyrone. A 9 hole course with a membership of 40. The record amateur score was 38.
Visitors’ fees on introduction were 6d a day. The station at Clogher was ¼ mile away.
By 1925 Visitors’ fees on introduction were 1/- a day. Sunday play was not allowed.
In 1929 the secretary was A H Coote, Clogher, Co Tyrone. Club membership at this time was 30.
From the mid 1930s to the clubs final appearance following WW2 the secretary was William A Dawson, Clogher, telephone 26. The professional was A Hobson and the greenkeeper J Morrow. 9 holes, the club had a membership of 40. Course records, amateur R Stephens 32 and professional A Hobson 30. Visitors’ fees on introduction by member were 1/ 6 per day. No Sunday play. Local hotel was the Commercial.