Cullybackey Golf Club, County Antrim.
First appeared in 1915.
In 1923 the secretary was K J Frazer, Hillmount, Cullybackey. A 9 hole course. The greenkeeper was J Gordon. Visitors’ fees were 1/- a day, 3/- a week, 5/- a month. The station at Cullybackey was 1 ¾ miles way.
In the late 1920s the secretary was W J Kenohan, Spring Hill, Cullybackey. The SSS was 65 and the club had a membership of 80.
During the 1930s the club changed its name to Craigs Park Golf Club, unsure as to whether there was a change of location. In 1935 the secretary was Miss E J O’Neill, Kilrea Road, Cullybackey, telephone 23. The greenkeeper was W Herbison. Membership at this time was 100.
In 1940 and 1947 the secretary was Mrs L M Johnston, Hazelbank, Craigs, telephone Culleybackey 22. The greenkeeper was still W Herbison. The 9 holes had a par 65. Visitors’ fees had changed little and were now 1/- day, 3/- a week and 10/- per month. Sunday play was not allowed.
Cullybackey (Craigs Park) Golf Club had disappeared by 1951.