Fivemiletown Golf Club, County Tyrone.
First appeared during the 1930s. Did not appear after WW2. In 1935 the secretary was S Gamble the greenkeeper was W Glendininng.
In 1940 the secretary was G Nansell and the greenkeeper T Carruth. A 9 hole course with a SSS and Par of 64 and a membership of 60. Visitors’ fees were 1/6 a day. Sunday play was not allowed. The railway station at Fivemiletown was 500yds away.