Glenarm Golf Club, County Antrim.
First appeared in the late 1920s when the secretary was J R Sharpe and the greenkeeper A Heggarty. A 9 hole course. The railway station was at Larne then a bus service to the course.
From 1935 to 1940 the secretary was F T McDowell the green keeper was now G Heggarty. A 9 hole course with a SSS and Par of 64. Visitors’ fees were 2/- a day, 7/6 a week, 10/- a fortnight and 15/- a month. Sunday play was allowed after 2pm.
Glenarm Golf Club did not appear after WW2.