Fintry Golf Club, Stirlingshire.
First appeared in the early 1920s when the address was Fintry Golf Club, Perthshire. The secretary was J Ferguson, 64 Cowgate, Kirkintilloch. The greenkeeper was J McLaughlin. A 9 hole course. Visitors’ fees were 1/- a day, 3/6d a week and 7/6d a month.
In the mid 1920s the secretary was still J Ferguson now at Main Street, Fintry and the greenkeeper was J McEwan.
Fintry Golf Club had disappeared by 1930.