Lumsden Golf Club, Aberdeenshire.
First appeared in the early 1920s.
In 1923 the secretary was George Milne, Merchant, and the greenkeeper was Jas Thomson, Coreen Cottage. A 9 hole course. Amateur course record holder was the Reverend J M Wilson with a score of 40. Visitors’ fees were 1/- a day and 7/6d a month. The stations were at Alford or Gartly 8 miles away.
From 1924 to the club’s closure following WWII, the secretary was J Souter, Watchmaker, Lumsden. The greenkeeper was still Jas Thomson. Club membership was 60. Course records were: (a) the Reverend J M Wilson, 40; (p) J McKennie, 38. Visitors’ fees 4/- a week. Sunday play was not allowed. Local hotel was the Lumsden Arms.