Open Search -

Like us on Facebook


Course Atlas -

Course Atlas



Please consider supporting our efforts.

Amount: 


Abernethy, Perth & Kinross. (1909 -WW1)

Founded 1909.

A six hole course. During 1913/4 the joint secretaries were A C Shields of Pitcurran and the Reverend G MacDougall of The Manse. Membership was 100 in 1913 decreasing to 60 in 1914. There was no entry fee and subs were 10/-. Visitors’ fees were 1/-a day. Sunday play was not allowed. The station was one mile from the course.

The club disappeared shortly after WW1.