Livingston Golf Club, West Lothian.
First appeared just prior to WW1.
In 1923 the secretary was James Shaw, 14 South Street, Livingston, Mid-Calder. The greenkeeper was John Calder. A 9 hole course. Visitors’ fees were 2/- a week.
The club last appeared in 1940 when the secretary was J M Kennedy, 34 Glen Road, Livingston, and the greenkeeper was J N Greenhorn. The 9 hole course had a Par of 64 and a membership of 76. Visitors’ fees were 6d a day and 2/- a week. Sunday play was not allowed. Station at Livingston ½ mile away.