Dunlop Golf Club, East Ayrshire.
The club was founded in 1908.
In 1914 the secretary was J H Marr, 2 Mansfield Terrace. A 9 hole course situated on Templehouse Grounds with a membership of 150. There was no entry fee. Subs were 12/6d. Visitors’ fees were 1/- a day and 2/6d a week. Sunday play was not allowed. The station was 10 minutes away.
Final of the Monthly Medal played in May 1914; J M Howie (12), 76; T J Howie (7), 76; D S Montgomery (18), 76.
Dunlop Golf Club disappeared in the 1920/30s and the only evidence of the former course is a bunker opposite the ruins of Templehouse.