Old Cumnock Golf Club, Cumnock, Ayrshire.
In 1914 the secretary was J Allan, Town Hall, Cumnock and the professional P Jeffrey. A 9 hole course with a membership of 100. The entry fee for gents was 5/- and ladies 2/6d. Subs for gents 10/6d and ladies 5/6d. Visitors’ fees were 6d a day, 2/- a week and 5/- a month. Sunday play was not allowed.
The foundation stones of Drumbrochan Cottage, the former clubhouse of the Cumnock Golf Club, were still visible until quite recently.