Bremen Golf Club.
Bremen Golf Club was founded in 1898 (source - Golfing Annual 1906-07) by J.H. Hagemeyer. A rather primitive course of nine-holes it was laid out on the racecourse at Bremen-Vahr. By 1905 the club had moved north and the golfers joined the newly formed multisport Club zur Vahr. A nine-hole course was constructed and this course is still in play today.