Pedralbes Golf Club, Barcelona.
In 1912 the Real Club de Golf de Pedralbes was founded. Norman Cinnamond won the opening tournament in Pedralbes 1913. H.R.H. King Alfonso XIII granted the title of Royal (Real) with which golf, as a sport, was introduced into Cataluña.
The golf course was located in the Les Corts district of Barcelona, near the Diagonal Avenue, on land owned by Viscount Guell; its exact location was on the Esplugues Road (on the sea side), between the Bruc barracks and the current street “de l'Abadessa Olzet”
The 9-hole course of 1505 metres with a bogey of 33 had 189 members in 1931 (in the early 1950s 1.604m and Par 30).
The club survived on this site until 1955, when the club moved to El Prat. The President and Board of Pedralbes remained as President and Board at El Prat which in fact proves that it was the club re-locating with the same workers, and was not a new club forming.
The Google Map below pinpoints Carrer de l'Abadessa Olzet.
View Spain in a larger map