Flims Golf Club.
The golf club at Flims-Waldhaus joined the Swiss Golf Association in 1920.
The course was rather short playing only over 1.371m for 9 holes. The greens were very small. During a visit at Flims French Golf architect Noskowski found one green that measured only 16m² even though the golfer had to approach it from approximately 140m.
In 1947 the secretary at Flims-Waldhaus, Canton des Grisons, was Dr Rudolf Frey, the professional was J Olgiati and the green-keeper J Hossli. Course records were; amateur, J Junker 57; professional, D Jardini, 54. The nine-hole course had a SSS of 66. The course was 15 minutes from the station at Flims. Visitors’ fees were 4 francs a day and 15 francs a week.
The course closed down in 1948.
The Google Map below pinpoints the Waldhaus Flims area.